How Signage Can Help With Corporate Marketing?
If you are a corporate entity, signage is a key tool that you can use as a part of your overall marketing strategy. You can have a reliable signage printing service craft customized signage for you. Signage serves a variety of purposes, depending on the nature of your brand or business. It can also be used to achieve specific business goals.
Corporate signage makes use of visual messages that are either employer-facing or consumer-facing. Here is a look at both.
This type of signage is typically used within a company office. The purpose of such signage can be to put across the vision or mission of the company. It can also be used to bring inspiration and motivation to a workplace as part of its corporate marketing strategy. Creative signage is often utilized by leading brands to engage their employees, get them involved in a workplace, and celebrate their achievements. When done right, employee-facing signage is immensely effective in improving employee job satisfaction and retention.
When geared at consumers and potential customers, corporate signage has a broader scope. It is often included within the overarching marketing of a corporate company. Although many companies tend to focus more on digital marketing tools, signage remains a very relevant form of offline signage.
Consumer-facing signage, as the name suggests, comprises visual cues that help consumers make the desired business choices. Such signage can be used to:
- Advertise new products and services. For instance, if you are offering new products at a superstore, consumers may find it hard to reach new products given the sheer variety of other products. Signs can be used to direct the consumers towards these new products and any special discounts you are offering on them.
- Brand your company. A brand is something your target audience quickly recognizes. You can facilitate this by creating signs which incorporate the intended tone, words, colors, and visuals. These signs can then be used to give your brand a face, one that your customers or clients recognize.
- Direct and guide at an event. Signage plays an immensely important role at events your company may organize. Whether an event like this is geared at potential customers, partners, or any other entity, signage can be used to guide the audience while also introducing them to your brand.
- Evolve and grow. The same kind of branding or advertising can grow stale over time. Fresh colors and themes in corporate signage can be used to indicate a new chapter or a new era for a company. It also gives your audience the feeling that the company is evolving and growing instead of staying at the same level. A positive change in signage also has a real impact on the bottom line. According to a FedEx survey, 60% reported an uptick in sales and profits after a change in design or visibility of their signage.
What Types of Corporate Signage Can be Used?
Corporate signage comes in many shapes and sizes. In fact, your choices are endless when deciding the kind of signage that you wish to use. Some of the types of corporate signage you can use for your business include:
- Elevator Signage: This is particularly effective as employee-facing signage or signage at commercial venues such as shopping malls. You can use visuals for the exterior and interior of elevator doors as well as the walls, ceiling, and floor of an elevator. Although a person spends little time in an elevator, there are few distractions and an eye-catching piece of signage is very likely to leave a mark.
- Murals: Murals are another type of signage that can be effectively used in consumer-facing settings. Think of a huge mural covering an entire wall or ceiling of a restaurant. With some creativity, such a mural adds aesthetic value to indoor space while also putting across your intended message.
- 3D Signage: 3D signage helps create life-like imitations. Such signage is particularly effective in the lobby of a corporate building, the entrance of an event venue, and a variety of other places.
- Vehicle Wraps: If you want to put across a corporate message through an entire locality, vehicle wraps are an excellent form of signage you can use. As the name suggests, such visuals are used to wrap a vehicle so that when the vehicle is on the road, all the bystanders can see the visuals. Vehicle wraps are a very effective tool for locality-based marketing.
You can also use virtually any other type of signage that goes well with your business goals to increase your corporate marketing impact. The right type of signage should be effective in capturing your target audience and making sure your business message is communicated to this audience in the desired manner.
Hire Reliable Printing Services for Corporate Signage
If you wish to hire reliable services for customized corporate signage in Greenville, we have got you covered. Here at Greenville Printing Solutions, we offer a comprehensive range of services. Our experts can work with you to craft signage in different shapes, colors, sizes, and types in view of your specific requirements. Get in touch with us today to receive a free estimate.
Share this article!