How Vehicle Signage Print Solutions Can Help You Market Your Greenville Business
Do you invest in advertising and event print solutions to spread the word about your business in Greenville and its surroundings? It is a wise decision that will probably yield multiple benefits, but do not neglect the power of vehicle signage. You only invest in this type of print solutions once and get free advertising for months.
Just think about it! Whether you have company cars or use your personal car for business purposes, you drive around all day. Thousands of eyes spot you in traffic without you even realizing it. Why not draw their attention, make your brand known, and promote your services?
People are more likely to notice you and remember you in traffic when they are more aware of their surroundings. When you visit your clients and business partners, a branded vehicle will yield professionalism. It will also draw the attention of their employees, clients, and business partners.
If it moves, it can be branded. How you brand it is entirely up to you. Just remember that it is your company image at stake, and you will only be paying for the service once. You want quality vehicle signs and prints, installed and applied by professionals.
Type of Vehicle Signage Any Greenville Business Can Use
- Partial or full vehicle wraps – They are made of vinyl, heat-molded to match the shape of your vehicle. They last for a long time, and they allow you to display more complex messages and several types of contact information.
- Vinyl-cut lettering – This is one of the most cost-effective vehicle signage solutions. You can use it to personalize your car with your brand logo and contact details. The size and color of the letters and the place where you apply them are your choices entirely.
- Ute tray signs – If you do not want vinyl wraps or letters applied to your vehicle, a ute tray sign is your next best alternative. They basically allow you to turn your ute into a billboard everyone can see as you drive around. The tray can be made of aluminum or plastic, coated according to your preferences, and personalized according to your wishes.
- One-way vision rear windows – Again, vinyl saves the day. You can have it imprinted with your brand logo, contact details, or other data, all in full color, and apply it to your rear window. Everyone will see your message, but your rear view will not be affected.
No matter what vehicle print solutions you choose, you want them designed and produced by professionals. After all, it is your brand, company image, and reputation at stake. Of course, even professionals have to follow their clients’ recommendations.
Thus, when they ask for your opinion, it is important to know what to ask. The following tips should help you make the right decisions for your business.
Vehicle Signage Tips
- Use large fonts and graphics to make them easy to read and see in traffic. No one will follow you with a loop, so aim for visibility and readability.
- Keep it short and simple. Resume your text to the basics: logo, main service, phone number, website, and email address. Do not waste space and money on PO boxes, fax numbers, and other company information and service lists.
- Don’t go cheap when it comes to material and colors. You should go for a type of vinyl resistant to bad weather and for colors that do not fade in the sun or rain.
- Watch you and/or your drivers’ behavior. Once a car is personalized with your logo, it and its drivers become your representatives. This means speeding and aggressive driving are off the table.
- Play around with vehicle graphics and text – If you manage to pleasantly surprise people and make them laugh, they will definitely remember you.
If you have not done it before, designing custom vehicle wraps will be a huge challenge. In fact, you should not even attempt it by yourself. It is better to turn to professionals and let them help you make the right decisions for your business. If you request a quote before you actually place the order, you will not have to worry about unpleasant surprises.
Request a Quote for Professional and Effective Vehicle Signage from Greenville Print Solutions Now!
At Greenville Print Solutions, we have been designing custom wraps and other vehicle signage solutions for years. We know all about building awareness and instilling ideas through graphics and texts. Let us help you promote your brand! Call 864-477-0217 or fill in the quote form to find out more about what we can do for you and at what costs!
Share this article!